austinrampt1

PayPal - Paypal.com

Does Paypal allow sites that pay referral commission to use Paypal on their site.

I'm concern cos I join such a site, ETXAds.com, which uses Paypal and it pays from 10-20% referral commisison.

Try Exchanges Plus, a lot of times they will work with people to get your funds where you want...

Check it out, there's a:

Leave us a Message

on the page after you log in... you just need to sign up:

Exchanges Plus

You may have to transfer funds from your bank to AP with the Exchanger...

Never have asked them about taking funds out of PayPal...

Hope this helps you lordfinalff...

skylady ;)

Let us know if they will do it ??? Thanks...

Edited by skylady

how can i transfer found from paypal to moneybooker ?

U have to find some exchanger or just about anyone who needs PP and has MB to exchange with U. Why U want MB funds ? How much PP U want to transfer to MB ?

Sure you can send or receive money in an unverificated payment account. But the money amount is limited to 2.500 € and you only can send small amounts to others.

Paypal is not allowing depositing money at any hyip or investment sites. This is so regulated in the account holder rules. They can froze your accounts if they will found out.

Guest Sanjay

The current PayPal user agreement is 25 pages long. If one buys an item from a PayPal merchant, one is agreeing to an additional layer of arbitration beyond the merchant himself. Thus even if the merchant has acted improperly, PayPal has not violated their own policy until the user has gone through an extra arbitration process with PayPal. Only when PayPal fails to arbitrate according to their 25-page user agreement can the user go on to the normal dispute resolution with his credit card issuer.

:girl_in_dreams: :man_in_love: :girl_angel:

yes man, you can, but remember that you have to be carefull!

in fact paypal let you do anythign you want with a not verified account, but if you start to exchange, buy, or move an high quantity of money and you do a good number of process, paypal will freeze your account and ask you for the verify.

So, if you want a suggestion, verified you pp account if you use it very much, because is simple!

Its really pays to trust paypal. Right now I can cashout from my paypal account to my bank without any problem And usually I receive my funds in just two days of waiting plus one. Right now I trust paypal much more than LR and AP.

do you know how can i transfer found from paypal to alertpay ?

I can help you with that. I do personal exchangee. I charge 12% fee for the exchange. But I only accept verified paypal accounts holder that has paypal balance. If interested just read my signature. thank you.

I just cashout last monday morning (manila time. And right now I'm still waiting for my funds to appear to my bank account. But in paypal its already a done process. So I wonder why its takes to long to appear to my bank account.

do you know how can i transfer found from paypal to alertpay ?

You can try this way too.It`s simple & practical. If you known a trustful person who has paypal & alert pay accounts, you give him paypal money & he will give you alert pay money.

I have 100 Ap if your interest. lols. Anyway. That what I do all the time. I have AP and I have LR and I just exchange it to paypal. Its double advantage. Since I earn a little bit every time I exchange it to paypal. I also can cashout my funds in paypal straight to my bank. lols.

Right now. I'm little worried. My Eoncard. A card that I use to get my paypal verified is near expiration and I need about 10 dollars to renew it. Problem is that I have hard time earning PP right now.

Just wondering if you guys know a site where I can earn more PP. Right now I want more pp but I don't want to buy or exchange it. I want to earn it. For me right now PP is the most or the best way I can earn and cashout straight to my bank.

Its funny that people will do anything to have what they want. I'm doing an exchange and before many exchange their PP to LR. And now they exchange LR to PP. Lols. And they are willing to pay fees. lols. But I guess PP is the most stable right now that why they exchange their LR now to PP.

Its nice that right now I renew my eoncard. Now I can cashout again using my paypal without any problem. I know I have hard time earning using paypal right now but for now its better to have paypal than having other else.

Paypal is recommendable exchange because they can bring your money back when you have been scammed or someone have booked up money from your Paypal account unauthorized, I have get scammed by an exchanger and after submitting and escalating a claim they have decided in my favour and refunded the money to me.