Algimantas

WebMoney - Wmtransfer.com

Hi,

I would like to know what are the uses of Webmoney? I saw some of the online exchangers provide services to sell and/or buy WMZ, but I have never see a site use it as a payment method.

And should we verify our WebMoney account before we can receive and/or send money?

Guest Ukus
Hi,

I would like to know what are the uses of Webmoney? I saw some of the online exchangers provide services to sell and/or buy WMZ, but I have never see a site use it as a payment method.

And should we verify our WebMoney account before we can receive and/or send money?

I trade with Forex-Metal and they accept Webmoney as a funding options.

For Webmoney exchanger can recommend e-forexgold.com

If theirs no urgent need to have an WM account don't bother to open. I have an account and I think I have less than a dollar in their but I don't use it. So its a waste of time to have an account if you don't use it.

I have less than 1 dollar in my account and I only have one transaction in here after two years. Actually I open an account to cashout earnings from one ptp that turns to scam already.After that. After two years theirs no activity in my WM.

I decide to stop thinking about earning using webmoney. I decide to keep only AP, LR, okpay and PP for now. I hope I make a right decision. I think over expansion will not make any good to me. What will happen is that I have some few funds in here and few funds in that. But if I keep all my funds in LR then I end up having good total number of funds.