About-PM

Perfect Money - Perfectmoney.com

If U google this site, it will mention it is a scam.

I tried Googling after I read this post and it's true, we will find some links saying that it's a scam, BUT if we take a look at those link, we will find threads made by a particular person who seems to just joined to make those threads and those threads are merely copy-posted jobs. Here are some of the links to those threads:

moneymakergroup.

talkgold.com

dreamteammoney

I don't have any PerfectMoney account, but I think I see it already grows and used in many sites.

Edited by skylady
Edited, as links are not allowed in regular posts, only Topics {starting Threads}. Thank you for this info.skylady

I recently opened an account at PerfectMoney to check out their member area and such. I am now looking for 'real' information on this processor before I decide to fund it.

It's a good sign that they already have one enemy, probably staff from another pp ( LR maybe? :D ) but that's not enough info of course. :lol:

Anyone?

PS. Haven't been to this forum in ages .... good to be back!

This is one of popular ecurrency that until now I don't have an account. I just feel that I already have LR so why open PM. But still I guess PM is second best to LR. I see lots of threads that theirs PM and LR but some has no HD, Okpay etc. So that shows that PM has lots of users also.

Just wondering what forums do pay using PM? I think if I want to invest in hyip. I need to shift my funds from LR to PM. So that most of my funds are not concentrated in LR only. At least if I have funds in PM. I can diversify my earnings. I just hope to find ways to earn via PM like PTP.

You can use perfect money without verification. Its usually easy to transfer and receive funds not only in perfect money if you want to but in other ecurrency and payment processor even if your not verified. The only importance of being verified in most payments processors is the increase of limits and the added features of deposit and withdrawals.