austinrampt1

Payza - Payza.com

Alertpay has referral program where they pay U $5 per premium account you referred if U have 1-10 referrals, and $10 if U have more than 10 referrals.

I've over 40 referrals, but so far never did get paid - well, perhaps all my referrals have personal accounts. But do they really pay? Anyone has got paid ?

I've a premium account but I don't like the 2.5% +$0.25 fees to receive funds. Is it possible to downgrade my account to personal and is this premanent, meaning that can I later upgrade to Premium again. I know Paypal allows downgrading but the process is irreversible. meaning U cannot later upgrade your Paypal account again.

Anyone has 2 AP ac - 1 personal and 1 Premium accounts. Is this allowed ?

Well, this was a kicker...

I requested a bank transfer from Alertpay to my bank account on the 8th of January.Today, I find this:

Dear fishie

Thank you for using AlertPay.

Unfortunately, a glitch by our banking partner in their system upgrade has resulted in a technical issue which is directly impacting our bank transfer functions at this time. We expect that they will resolve their issue shortly. Until this issue is remedied, we will have to disable Bank Transfers to accountholders in USA and Canada. This issue is similar to an issue faced by banks before:

http://www.computerworld.com/action/articl...articleId=93661

http://www.ladlass.com/ice/archives/008477.html

Pending USD/ CAD Bank transfer withdrawals have now been cancelled on your account.

To deposit into AlertPay, you may still use the following options: Money Order, Certified Check, Bank Wire and Bank Transfers outside of USA and Canada. (i.e EUR, GBP, AUD…)

To withdraw from AlertPay, you may withdraw by Check and Bank Wire.

We are working around the clock to remedy the situation as it puts us in a situation with you our members. We thank you for understanding, and it should be resolved in a few days.

10 days I waited, only to have it show up back in my AP account. :grr:

Looking on the bright side, I am glad it was somewhere and not gone.

Edited by fishie

Alertpay has referral program where they pay U $5 per premium account you referred if U have 1-10 referrals, and $10 if U have more than 10 referrals.

I've over 40 referrals, but so far never did get paid - well, perhaps all my referrals have personal accounts. But do they really pay? Anyone has got paid ?

Hi topearn,

Your referrals need to have a Personal Pro or Business account and transact at least $250 USD in order to earn money with AlertPay. Payouts are processed 10 days after your referral has reached the $250 USD threshold.

For more information, please refer to www.alertpay.com/info/earnmoney.aspx.

Aloha Chris!

Thank you so much for accepting our invitation. We are so pleased to have you here to assist members with AlertPay issues. It really says a lot about AP in my book. ;)

Hi topearn,

Your referrals need to have a Personal Pro or Business account and transact at least $250 USD in order to earn money with AlertPay. Payouts are processed 10 days after your referral has reached the $250 USD threshold.

For more information, please refer to www.alertpay.com/info/earnmoney.aspx.

Thank you for your explaination. Are you staff member of Alertpay. My query was posted few months ago and since then I did receive 1 such $5 payment for referring a Personal Pro member, so I now understand the requirements to received the $5 payment.

Aloha Chris!

Thank you so much for accepting our invitation. We are so pleased to have you here to assist members with AlertPay issues. It really says a lot about AP in my book. ;)

Thank you for the invite Hula! I should be able to pass by once a week or so to answer any general questions.

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Chris and I work with the Customer Support team at AlertPay. I've worked at AlertPay since late March of 2008. I hope to be able to offer some additional support through this forum to address any concerns.

Guest Mitchell Brown
how i can receive payments herein California through alterpay.

what are you talking about.

Guest Ricky Martine

is it provide facility to transfer funds to prepaid master cards from any country. If so, then what they charge and what is the time frame?

I'm still frustrated right now. I won another dispute case but until now I still not receive my funds back because the person I send my funds has already closed its account. Darn. What the use of dispute if they can empty their account and run away with my money.

I think theirs a discrimination in filing dispute claims. The reason I say this is that when ever I have a dispute case that leave in U.S., Canada or U.K. or other rich countries I end up losing the dispute. And when its involve third world countries its took about three weeks to have any formal reply from AP.

I do personal exchange and right now I stop buying AP. I only exchange and sell them. I have problem with dispute features. As Ap will not grant my request that it would be disabled unless I have a website.

Do you know that Alertpay are not really safe for doing exchanges. Besides their list of approved exchangers they do not allow exchangers. so you may risk of getting your account closed.so make sure you know what you are doing and deal only with trusted persons

Thanks. That way I only deal with few clients. And I don't exchange big amount. Actually I already talk about it to alertpay. And they told me that if I can make a website they will check it and maybe approve it. But I think I'm not that level so I only do personal exchange.

Thanks. That way I only deal with few clients. And I don't exchange big amount. Actually I already talk about it to alertpay. And they told me that if I can make a website they will check it and maybe approve it. But I think I'm not that level so I only do personal exchange.

From what I've heard AlertPay are quite strict at approving new exchangers and they are doing it from time to time..so I suppose you should start a site and let it rest their for quite some time and eventually AlertPay will approve it in following months. Being AlertPay approved exchanger will help you win chargebacks and stay protected. Just my thoughts ..