austinrampt1

SolidTrustPay - Solidtrustpay.com

i have money stuck in STP that i want to get to my e-gold accnt...

seeing as how i can't find out what happened to exchanges plus...

and no other place will take STP...is there an alternative for explus?

I'm pretty sure that explus is the only one that exchanges stp unless you do a private transaction. I'm told that they will be back soon though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed

thank you austin...:-)

Mary, U need to exchange your STP fund to egold funds ?

Sorry, just read this thread today - if U still need, then maybe I can help. For that matter, I usually have excess egold funds and would like to get hold of Paypal, LR, Alertpay or STP funds.

Mary, U need to exchange your STP fund to egold funds ?

Sorry, just read this thread today - if U still need, then maybe I can help. For that matter, I usually have excess egold funds and would like to get hold of Paypal, LR, Alertpay or STP funds.

that was skylady not me..i need some LR and i'll pay with e-gold

Mary, didn't U posted the above last month ? Y did U said it was skylady and not U who wanted to exchange STP to egold ?

And how were U able to post just now cos if U R from Alaska, U should be in bed sleeping.

Anyway, I dun have LR but lots of egold that I would like to exchange to Paypal, Alertpay, LR, STP.

Mary, didn't U posted the above last month ? Y did U said it was skylady and not U who wanted to exchange STP to egold ?

And how were U able to post just now cos if U R from Alaska, U should be in bed sleeping.

Anyway, I dun have LR but lots of egold that I would like to exchange to Paypal, Alertpay, LR, STP.

i'm sorry top i just got home from work it's 12:45 am here now..

yes i have $7 in stp and would like e-gold

Mary, I'm from Malaysia, on the other side of the globe from U. Would 1:1 exchange be ok with U ? If yes, pl email me, codyler88@yahoo.com.sg , your egold ac no and username and I'll send the egold over.

Thanks

Cody

P/S skylady said Alina will upgrade me instead of waiting for Austin.

Mary, I'm from Malaysia, on the other side of the globe from U. Would 1:1 exchange be ok with U ? If yes, pl email me, codyler88@yahoo.com.sg , your egold ac no and username and I'll send the egold over.

Thanks

Cody

P/S skylady said Alina will upgrade me instead of waiting for Austin.

ok cody i sent pm'd my egold and emailed it...do you want to do this?if so check your pm..and..give me your STP USERNAME

YOU SHOULD HAVE MY EGOLD #...

Anyone from any other countries where STP will not verify your account so you are just an Active member and limited to just 1 transaction every 5 days. I'm from Malaysia and STP refuse to verify Malaysian accountholders.

Anyone from any other countries where STP will not verify your account so you are just an Active member and limited to just 1 transaction every 5 days. I'm from Malaysia and STP refuse to verify Malaysian accountholders.

I am just interested topearn, are you limited to an amount with that limitation of 1 transaction every 5 days... and I am also interested can you be verified by AP... being Malaysian?

I wasnt aware of this and would like to know for I wander around the internet in the same night time zone as my Asia Pacific neighbours and often get asked these questions

Dorky :)

"and I am also interested can you be verified by AP... being Malaysian?".

I've already stated that I'm from Malaysia and STP refused to verified my STP ac, didn't I ?

Maximum transaction I can make is $500 per transaction. 1 transaction every 5 days. This means that if I received $500 from A, I will need to wait 5 days to spend my STP funds, or I need to wait 5 days B4 I can accept funds from others.

U should be no problem as you are from Australia and are 1st class along with U.S. U.K. and the rest of the advanced countries, so STP will verified your account. It is like Paypal which treat members from each country differently. Advanced countries can have all the features incl. withdrawal to their local bank account - 1st class. Members from Malaysia, like me, can only withdraw to thier credit cards - 2nd class. Others like Vietnam - cannot even withdraw to thier credit card - 3rd class. 4th class - cannot even register a Paypal account like some of the Eastern European countries.

Can any one help me..?

I have requested a Bank Wire withdrawl from STP for $992.60 on 16th Sep and I received a mail stating that my bankwire transaction was completed. But to my surprise I have NOT YET received my bank wire to my bank account in India. More than 20 days have been passed, I wonder why my bank wire has not reached my bank account. I am bank verified member and I have good relations with STP.

I raised 3 support tickets for this issue which are not being answered still now. The status of my all tickets says that "in progress"..! No reply has been received from STP about this.

STP is a solid honest site for a long time and I know Madam Stella is doing very well.

But in this issue, I sent a separate email to support (which will be read by Madam Stella directly) But no reply received yet from her too.

As I am in India, I am unable to call them over phone.

Any one can please call them and help me with this issue..!

My stp username is : mulri

Murali

have you tried the new help desk...

try going here and sign up and see if they will get your message from here...

http://stp.dapperdesk.com/clientview.php?

i sure hope this helps you Murali.. :)

come back and let me know how it worked out :)

The 3 support tickets I referred at my post have been raised thro this new help desk only..!

But it does not have any impact..!

Murali

i sent an email to support for you with your issue...

we'll see if i get a responce...

Thank you very much Dear Mary... for your caring..! Really I felt so pleasured and happy..!

I shall be grateful to you if you could do any thing positively with this issue.!

Murali

Guest Ukus
I'm pretty sure that explus is the only one that exchanges stp unless you do a private transaction. I'm told that they will be back soon though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed

e-forexgold.com provides such exchanges.

Ever since the last site problem down time, I can not get logged in and ofcourse it was the weekend, so no one was there...

It's Monday late afternoon and still have not gotten my new passward so I can get logged in...

Been waiting three days now to get my upgrades made, I'm just going to move my funds to my bank and put in StrictPay... They get back to you fast and much easier to login, plus their solid security is unbeatable...

{would've been nice if PAC gals could've just deposited in SP for me}

I've been with STP for many years, but they've lost their connection to their customers...

...sad, but true...

skylady

By the way, anyone I KNOW, that has SP or AP they want to exchange for STP, contact me on TopGoldForum... Thanks, skylady :)

Edited by skylady