austinrampt1

Liberty Reserve - Libertyreserve.com

I got in about fours hours ago, early Sat.am here in Arizona USA...

It was REAL REAL slow...

What is going on with them anyway, they're down almost more than they are up...

I agree Dee, they do extremely infrequent updates on their Blog...

This is the last one:

7/16/2008

Gold Backing

Dear friends,

Please note that obligated to meet strict requirements of our

gold backing provider for availability of service on-line and

connection of gold price feeds, we are required to update slightly

our software and provide you with uninterrupted service solution,

which is currently being done through Prolexic. Our part has been

done as we have promised before. We are now awaiting for Prolexic

to to finish their installation routine. As soon as we get updated

completion time we will post it here. We understand this may

be frustrating to many, but please rest assured that these steps

are necessary for the web site to work flawlessly in the future.

We sincerely appreciate your patience.

Posted by Jennifer at 1:03 PM

FOUR DAYS later...

no update ...???

skylady

8/12/2008

Additions and Visits

Dear Members,

We are excited to inform you that the first, from many scheduled, exchangers have arrived in Costa Rica. They are currently on tour to see what this beautiful country is all about with business meetings scheduled after their return. After Goldexchange.eu, we are expecting MoneyCentralMarket to visit us this month. Two more exchangers are planning to visit during next month.

Also, we are updating our Merchant's directory with many businesses and merchants that have joined many happy others.

Updates are on LR Blog... xxxp://blog.libertyreserve.cxx

A good exchanger can be found in the E-currency exchangers section :rolleyes:

I just got this phishing e-mail...remember that an e-currency will never send you an E-mail and ask you to click a link

Modifications have been made to the Liberty Reserve Terms of Service .

New Version as of 18 October 2008 are displayed below for your review

Liberty Reserve Terms of Service Modification

Last modified: 2008-10-18

THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH LIBERTY

RESERVE WILL PROVIDE ITS ACCOUNT SERVICES. THIS AGREEMENT DESCRIBES

USER�S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WHEN USING THESE SERVICES. USER MUST READ

THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AND BE SURE USER UNDERSTANDS THESE TERMS AND

CONDITIONS.

2.3.2. User acknowledges and accepts that in the case of a claim of unauthorized

Spends, the presumption shall be that all Spends are authorized by and are the

liability of the User.

2.4.2. User is responsible for all Spends from User�s Liberty Reserve account,

except as provided in section 2.3, even if the instructions provided by User are

incorrect.

2.4.5 User understands and acknowledges that Liberty Reserve does not act as judge

or jury or as law enforcement or as a court of law with respect to any disputes

between users of Liberty Reserve. User understands that any such involvement by

Liberty Reserve in the affairs of users of the system could expose Liberty Reserve

to civil legal liability, or possibly criminal liability, even if Liberty Reserve

believes that its actions are in good faith.

You must now confirm that you accept Terms of Service, if you want countinue using

your Liberty Reserve Account.

To do this click link below to confirm new terms and

select the appropriate button to continue using Liberty Reserve Account.

Click here to agree to New Liberty Reserve Terms

? 2002 ? 2008 Liberty Reserve S.A. All rights reserved.

Guest Ukus
Can anyone recommend an exchanger to buy LR with from the US?

Greg

I use e-forexgold.com, never had any problem. They'll charge you a 4,5% fee for LR Buy order.

Do you have a StrictPay account?

StrictPay just sent out this fantastic update:

StrictPay Customers

We are happy to announce some new deposit and withdraw options available to all StrictPay customers.

We have recently added the option to withdraw funds from your StrictPay account directly to your LibertyReserve account. The processing times simlar to a bank wire withdraw request, and the fees are reasonable as well. We have had numerous requests for this option to be added, and we are glad to be able to offer this as another option to all of our customers.

We also now offer three additional methods to deposit funds into your StrictPay account. You can fund your account with a cashier ;)

In our La advisory teachers are supposed to visit three times a year with one visit being for the whole day. This is stipulated in the contract for NEG which we have to sign to claim the funding. And yes they can withdraw it if we do not keep our end of the deal, but as has been said above they should be doing everything they can to support a setting to prevent it coming to that first.

Hello All, DSpirit here, I am also, in search of an exchanger for Liberty Reserve . I see the last ( Exchanger suggestion was back in ( Jan-2009 ) can anyone suggest more options. I really appreciate it ....Thanks, DSpirit

Guest Ukus
Hello All, I,d like to know from any of you how has your ( Funds Processing ! ) experience been with Liberty Reserve ?......... Thanks !

No problems with e-forexgold exchanger, have used them to fund my LR account and to transfer money between e-currency accounts.

Hello All, Here,s a quick ALERT ! There was an annoucement that STRICT - PAY was an alternative way to fund your LIBERTY RESERVE Acct: THIS IS NOT TRUE !!! I inquired about this @ Strict-Pay Cust: Serv: they informed me that they tried to set-up such a service with LIBERTY RESERVE but, they refused. So, just an FYI !!!!!

Hello All, Here,s a quick ALERT ! There was an annoucement that STRICT - PAY was an alternative way to fund your LIBERTY RESERVE Acct: THIS IS NOT TRUE !!! I inquired about this @ Strict-Pay Cust: Serv: they informed me that they tried to set-up such a service with LIBERTY RESERVE but, they refused. So, just an FYI !!!!!

Thank you for letting us know DSpirit

Wow that is really good news just waiting to see official announcement from LR and SP.

but if they add this facility many SP members will start using LR for investment in HYIP and other sites.

Wow that is really good news just waiting to see official announcement from LR and SP.

but if they add this facility many SP members will start using LR for investment in HYIP and other sites.

LR considers StrictPay a competitor that eats it's market share so that's why they do not allow interaction of both services. This is wrong if you ask me as LR is an e-currency not a payment processor so they should facilitate users to buy/sell LR using as many ways as possible including SP.

E-gold didnt had such rules and still they were the leader of the industry.

Problem if your account get hacked you don't have any support in LR. Even if you send support ticket its useless. As the rule of LR is that its your responsibility to guard your account. And its your recklessness the cause your account to be hacked. They will only advice you to download LR guard.

If I can only cashout straight to my bank then I think Liberty Reserve will be the best ecurrency that I have. But I think theirs a blessing still. Because I do exchange my LR to PP and earn some interest and also cashout straight to my bank.