Sign in to follow this  
nehmer

HD-Money - HD-Money.com

IT seems hdmoney administration is working in establish themselve as an offshore credit card payment processor. Also they added a new way of transactions HDM-R that can be disputed and reversed if fraud is occured

HDM/HDM-R Explanation

HD-Money offers two different account balances, each with it's own unique features and benefits. Your HD-Money account has access to both types of balances.

Please explore below to learn about the two unique account balances.

HDM

HDM is the traditional HD-Money e-currency balance. It features low fees and irreversable payments.

Low Fees - The HDM balance features incredibly low fees. Transfers incur a 1% fee, with a maximum $2.99 fee.

Irreversable payments - Payments made with the HDM balance cannot be reversed. This provides security to merchants who wish to protect themselves from unscrupulous customers and fraudulent chargebacks. Once a payment is made, it cannot be reversed.

HDM-R

HDM-R is the new, full service HD-Money balance, which offers exceptional features and benefits. These include; easy funding and withdrawals, dispute resolution and credit card payments.

Funding/Withdrawals

The HDM-R balance is easy to fund directly through the HD-Money system. Rather than using a third party exchanger, users can fund their account directly though HD-Money. We currently accept bank wires for funding, and are currently working to establish additional funding methods including credit card funding.

Withdrawing from your HDM-R balance couldn't be easier. We offer withdrawals via bank wire, money order, direct deposit and by credit card (coming soon!).

Dispute Resolution

The HDM-R balance allows users to dispute transactions, and potentialy receive a refund when a transaction was fraudulent or a merchant did not provide the product or service offered.

Credit Card Payments

HD-Money is currently working to establish itself as an offshore credit card processor. Once this feature is enabled, it will allow merchants to directly accept credit cards from customers.

I still don't see any reason why I need to invest my money in HD. Right now I do online exchanger personally and until now theirs no one who ask me if I have HD funds. Maybe if I want to buy many will sell their HD to me. But no one is buying right now. That why I don't buy also. Its just pure demand that I need in HD before I buy also.

I decide to accept payments in HD. DMT is paying with bonus if you cashout in HD. I still don't know how to use HD or how to take advantage and earn more in HD. But I will gamble on it. Lets see if I can sell my HD and earn more.

I decide to accept payments in HD. DMT is paying with bonus if you cashout in HD. I still don't know how to use HD or how to take advantage and earn more in HD. But I will gamble on it. Lets see if I can sell my HD and earn more.

Well I dont know much about them but If I remember well there was an announcement from LR and HD that HD is backed up by LR so if LR is going down HD may go down as well :blush: Exactly the same happent with egold and 1mdc payment processor that was 100% backed by e-gold

Well I dont know much about them but If I remember well there was an announcement from LR and HD that HD is backed up by LR so if LR is going down HD may go down as well :blush: Exactly the same happent with egold and 1mdc payment processor that was 100% backed by e-gold

Thanks for the tip. Just to update your comment. I did some research. And here is what I found.

5/07/2009

New Merchant

Dear Friends,

We are happy to announce that HD-Money.com is now an officially verified merchant of Liberty Reserve S.A. HD-Money account is fully and solely backed by Liberty Reserve e-currency. As a result, you will get to enjoy the safety and security of a well known and reputable payment system with an additional flexibility that Hd-Money will offer.

Please note that hd-money.com is a separate legal entity from Liberty Reserve and operates independently from Liberty Reserve.

But I'm still looking for much updated news. I will update this thread if I found at least the 2011. thanks.

I just visited this thread to see any update. I'm surprise that theirs no movement in this thread. Anyway. I still have HD-money funds. But so far my earnings is not that good in HD-money. Still looking way to earn more in HD.

Just wondering. If you have HD and PM what will you choose if you will receive funds? in HD or in PM? Right now many uses HD because of the bonuses. But what if theirs no bonuses only an option if you want to receive funds via HD or via PM?

I guess I rather have HD than PM. I think PM is just an empty room. While HD is trying to fill its own room. Look at HD how aggressive it is in finding ways to get more shares of users. Unlike PM. PM don't do anything at all. It just their. But I'm surprise lots of hyip site uses it.