Jump to content

Imexchanger.PRO

Members
  • Content Count

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Imexchanger.PRO

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Уважаемые клиенты, Мы запустили новое направление - вывод криптовалют и электронных денег на ваши пластиковые карты Visa/MasterCard различных стран. Время выполнения заявки составляет 10 - 20 минут, время поступления средств на вашу карту занимает от 10 минут в зависимости какой банк вы используете и в редких случаях может занимать до 3-ех банковских дней. Ждем вас на Imexchanger.pro
  2. Уважаемые клиенты, На наш сервис добавлен WEX Code USD @WEXnz К вашим услугам удобный сервис Imexchanger.pro и низкие рыночные комиссии.
  3. Dear Clients, We stand with you to expect the return of the BTC-e exchange to work under a new brand and we are working to prepare our service. As you know, the BTC-e new trading platform is planned to start on September 2. It is stated that 55% of funds will be available for withdrawal, and you can sell the remaining 45% on the market or wait until the exchange buy back them from you. Directions for buy / sell / exchange of BTC-e Code will be returned to the site after the start of the BTC-e exchange. Btc-e twitter https://twitter.com/btcecom
  4. Dear clients, We have added crypto-currencies to our service: DASH, ZCash and Litecoin At your service convenient service and low market commissions. Live chat is available 24h*7d on imexchanger.pro
  5. Dear Clients, We have updated the recipient database to pick up transfers: Western Union Money Gram Contact Unistream. We have also adjusted commission fees according to their directions, and now they have become more profitable. We often update, carefully analyze and control the base of our customers to obtain the highest rate of transfers. We have special offers for work for regular and large customers. To contact us, please use the online chat on our website. If you have specific requests on the rate of transfers, amount of reserves of e-currencies and crypto currencies, we are always ready to find the best solution for you and to work at the right level. Best regards, Imexchanger Team. URL: https://imexchanger.pro E-mail: hello@imexchanger.pro
  6. Imexchanger.pro - professional service for buying, selling and exchange of e-currencies and cryptocurrencies on Internet, founded by a team of experts. We work in the following directions of exchange E-currencies: Perfect Money, BTC-E Сodes, Skrill, OKPAY, Payeer, Paxum, AdvCash, eCoin.eu Codes and EXMO Codes. Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin. Money transfer systems: Western Union, Mgram, Contact, Unistream. Web site language versions - ENG, RUS Customer’s support is provided through online chat and Email within 24 hours (ENG, RUS).
  7. Imexchanger.pro - professional service for buying, selling and exchange of e-currencies and cryptocurrencies on Internet, founded by a team of experts. We work in the following directions of exchange E-currencies: Perfect Money, BTC-E Сodes, Skrill, OKPAY, Payeer, Paxum, AdvCash, eCoin.eu Codes and EXMO Codes. Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin. Money transfer systems: Western Union, Mgram, Contact, Unistream. Web site language versions - ENG, RUS Customer’s support is provided through online chat and Email within 24 hours (ENG, RUS).
×
×
  • Create New...